Friday, March 15, 2013

Welcome!

This is my first post and I'm super excited to get a chance to share recipes with you. I grew up cooking. My mom started teaching me how to cook when I was around 9 or 10. By 14, I could whip up lasagna from scratch by myself. I definitely enjoy cooking, but find that coming up with something for dinner every night of the week is very tiring.

I've been living with my fiancee for two years and I've started feeling like I'm in a cooking rut. My goal is to make something new at least once a week. Sometimes it's a recipe I found somewhere and other times, its something I've come up with all on my own. If a recipe isn't mine originally, I will tell you where I got it. So this blog is just to help you come up with something new to make for dinner if you're in a pinch.

For the most part, the recipes will be 30 minutes or less. Perfect ideas for the family on the go! Hope you enjoy everything you find here!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened to my previous comment, but again I want to say that I am super glad you have this blog up so you can share your awesome recipes with the world. I cannot wait to try them myself and I'm already passing them on.

    ReplyDelete